Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Job Title: Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
City: Lake Forest / State: Illinois
Join Reynolds Consumer Products...a world of opportunities! We are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace environment in which individual differences are recognized, respected and appreciated. At Reynolds Consumer Products, we provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion located at our headquarters in Lake Forest, IL.
As a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Director, you will be responsible for leading through transformational change, creating an agile strategy able to react to the emerging needs of a rapidly changing organization. This role reports directly to the Executive Vice President of HR and will be an integral member of the leadership team. The successful candidate typically will have related experience in a large, complex organization, with a reputation for excellence You will have the opportunity to:
- Audit and make recommendations on policies and internal processes to ensure they are equitable and inclusive for individuals and groups of people
- Navigate the legal obstacles of implementing diversity and inclusion initiatives throughout the organization
- Leverage data and analytics to measure programs to ensure accountability - possessing strong analytical skills and ability to translate metrics, research, and trends into strategy and improvement opportunities
- Maintain a strong awareness of global diversity issues and trends, educating the organization, also providing coaching and guidance to corporate human resources on relevant topics
Ultimately, you will be a results-oriented and resourceful individual who is capable of quickly taking control of their responsibilities and establishing themselves as a credible strategic partner and leader.
You will love it here if...
- You pay great attention to detail and are well organized
- You are a creative and dynamic problem-solver
- You have the ability to influence without authority, think proactively, and function independently
We need you to have:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 10+ years of demonstrated professional experience with diversity, equity, inclusion initiatives.
- Proven track record of driving and implementing innovative diversity and inclusion initiatives and programs that result in tangible outcomes.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, highly cross-functional organization
- Culture design and transformation experience highly preferred, with a focus on change management experience, implementing enterprise wide initiatives and programs
Icing on the cake:
- MBA or other Advanced Degree
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com .
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Keywords: CPG, CPGjobs, Consumer Goods, Consumer Packaged Goods