Human Resource Manager
We are hiring! Hutchinson Manufacturing Holdings, LLC. and our four facilities (Mid-Continent Engineering, Micron Metalworks, Elk River Machine Company, and Hutchinson Manufacturing) is seeking an HR Manager.
This role would require travel between the four facilities.
Hours: Monday - Friday
Pay: From $70,000 per year
- Medical, Dental & Vision for employee & family including domestic partners
- 401K with match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual starts immediately
- Climate controlled facility
The HR Manager is responsible for planning, directing and coordinating all of the company's human resources functions; Establishing and maintaining human resources practices, procedures and internal controls for all plants.
- Originates and lead Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards; goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce at several plant facilities.
- Coordinates the implementation of people-related services, policies, and programs; and assists and advises managers and leads about Human Resources issues.
Manage and handle all aspects of human resources including:
- disciplinary action and termination
- performance management and improvement systems, including performance review systems
- organization development, including maintenance of the organizational chart
- employment and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees
- employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training
- policy development and documentation, including the employee handbook
- employee relations
- company employee communication
- compensation and benefits administration, including payroll- ADP Work Force Now
- employee safety, welfare, wellness and health in cooperation with the Safety Manager
- employee services and counseling.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum seven (5) years of human resources experience to include management of HR personnel.
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong leadership abilities
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Word & Excel
- Experience with Visual & Epicor Manufacturing software or ERP/MRP - a plus.
- ADP Workforce a plus
- HR Administrative Assistant, Recruiter (possibly)
Competency Training Requirements:
- AS9100 Quality System
Other Training Requirements: Right To Know
- Regularly required to sit; occasionally required to stand, reach, bend and move throughout the facilities.
- Must be able to safely work in and around facility, following required safety procedures, and, where applicable, use of PPE
PPE: Required to wear safety glasses throughout the manufacturing facility as well as hearing protection in designated areas.
- Work performed in a shop/office cubicle environment.
- Exposed to any number of elements but with none present to the extent of being disagreeable.
- Controlled environment with an average temperature between 65 and 75 degrees.
About Micron Metalworks Inc.:
Micron is a precision metal fabricator specializing in high end sheet metal fabrication, machining, welding and assemblies. Everyone at Micron is dedicated to our customers for excellence in service and product. Micron won Supplier of the Year 2005 from Cirrus Design! We are greatly honored to be recognized as a company for our performance, service and quality for such critical needs as the nose landing gear and many other critical components for this aircraft.
Micron Metalsworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer