Human Resources Director
425 N Duke Lancaster, PA 17602
We are seeking a Human Resources Director HR for our skilled nursing facility Rose City Nursing and Rehab in Lancaster, PA.
The primary purpose of the job position is to assist with the day to day human resource operations of the HR Department in accordance with current acceptance policies and procedures. Ensuring that all regulations and Labor Laws are followed and that payroll is processed in a timely accurate manner.
Shift: Full Time
- Maintain and effective, organized, efficient payroll system to meet the needs of the facility
- Implement written policies and procedures that govern human resource functions of the facility
- Prepare and submit accurate, complete payroll reports on a timely basis
- Verify employment data and backgrounds on job applicants
- Enter into the HRIS system all employment data, payroll and personal information required
- Update the HRIS system as required with employee data, benefits changes, salary increase, etc.
- Assist in orienting new employees
- Maintain all benefit records including health and dental, life insurance, voluntary policies, PTO balances, ITO balances and FMLA information
- Graduate of an accredited high school or GED preferred.
- 2 years of college or a degree in accounting preferred.
- Previous Human Resources and Payroll experience is desirable
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for; Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more