Senior Human Resource Information Systems Analyst
Job ID: 2019-3116
# of Openings: 1
Category: Human Resources
Company: Atlas Air, Inc
Manages, supports and maintains human resource information systems primarily the Applicant Tracking System, Talent Platform and Electronic Filing System. Works with IT, other departments and product vendors to implement data integrations. Work with HR Centers of Expertise (Benefits, Compensation, and Talent Acquisition) to fully understand system requirements and implement configuration changes. Understands and leverages platform offerings to fully capitalize on capabilities. Provides coverage for the HRIS Specialist as needed in supporting ADP.
- Develops and administers Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS.)
- Analyzes and evaluates HR business requirement and ensures that hardware/software solutions meet data management and end user needs.
- Assist in the review, testing and implementation of HRIS upgrades or patches. Collaborate with functional staff, Technical staff and Vendors to coordinate application upgrade or fix. Document process and test results.
- Provide support including researching and resolving HRIS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy.
- Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. payroll). Use project management skills in managing projects. May provide overall project management for a given HR initiative.
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HRMS with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Examine trends in information systems training, materials and techniques. Through classes, reading, CBTs or other mechanisms, continuously increase both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge. Participate in user group meetings/conferences.
- Support HRIS Coordinator as needed in maintaining data in HRIS systems (ADP), ensuring accuracy and integrity of all data entered and assures information is available on a timely basis.
- Performs data updates, imports, clean-ups and researches/reports on any data discrepancies.
- Provides assistance and supports others with issues and questions as they relate to HR data and HR applications.
- Department liaison between Human Resources and Vendors in the area of system troubleshooting and needs assessment as well as training and support to end users in the area of Personnel Administration,
- Organizational Management, Payroll and Benefits processing as well as the year end merit process.
- Develop and update business process documentation and training material to keep current with module changes and issue resolution.
- Provide general Application functional support to the HR Department on general usability.
- Maintain confidentiality on all issues work related absolutely essential.
- Communicate effectively with the team members to establish clear project goals, analyze project work processes and recognize problems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years working in HR in an HRIS Capacity
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or Human Resources
- Experience with systems integration
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications especially Excel.
- Experience managing Applicant Tracking, L&D, Electronic Filing platforms
- Knowledge of ADP, ICIMS or SABA Halogen a plus
- Experience with systems integration and the ability to account for downstream impact of updates/changes.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Must be detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal with all levels of management.
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to complete high priority projects and activities with time sensitive deadlines.
- Thorough understanding of HR related functions i.e. payroll, benefits
- Strong ability to work independently with minimal supervision
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of birth, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law document at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency Statement