Talent Strategy Manager
Job Title: Talent Strategy Manager
City: Lake Forest / State: Illinois
Join Reynolds Consumer Products...a world of opportunities! We are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace environment in which individual differences are recognized, respected and appreciated.
At Reynolds Consumer Products, we provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We are searching for a Talent Strategy Manager to join our team located at our headquarters in Lake Forest, IL.
As a Talent Strategy Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and implementing resources, processes and tools in the area of Talent Acquisition across all plant locations for HOURLY talent. You will have the opportunity to:
- Make your mark on the organization with a comprehensive talent strategy for hourly talent
- Collect, synthesize and implement best practices across the organization
- Partner with Operations and HR leadership
- Develop creative solutions to attract quality candidates to grow within our organization
Ultimately, you will build the talent in our company by ensuring that we are using the best methods possible to find top talent and identifying and implementing improvements to drive performance objectives across the organization.
You will love it here if...
- You are highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as with a team
- You are highly analytic and have a natural curiosity
- You thrive in a fast paced and high-energy environment
- You are a creative and dynamic problem-solver
We need you to have:
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources or a related field
- 5+ years' experience in professional and progressive HR Generalist roles with experience in talent acquisition
- Prior experience developing comprehensive recruiting strategies and developing marketing collateral
- Knowledge of applicable state, federal, local employment labor laws and regulations
- Excellent capabilities in Microsoft Office, including Excel
Icing on the cake:
- MBA or another advanced degree
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification
- Experience working in the Consumer Product Goods industry
- Proficient in the use of Applicant Tracking Systems, specifically Luceo
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com .
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.
Keywords: CPG, CPGjobs, Consumer Goods, Consumer Packaged Goods